Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Bremhill Photography Tuition

Hi All,

I'm coming to Bremhill for a couple of days in March (15th and 16th) and am going to host a photography walk.

I am a photographer (www.EnglishPhotographer.com) and I teach photography in Barcelona (www.BarcelonaPhotographyCourses.com).

You can take control of your camera (compact or dSLR!) by learning and practicing some creative photography techniques in a friendly, relaxed environment.

The walk will depart from Bremhill Church at 2pm on Thursday 15th March.

The photography walk is £30 for two hours of photography teaching. Email Ben@EnglishPhotographer.com to reserve your place.


See you there!


Can't make the photo walk? Don't worry! You can still benefit from private photography tuition. Private tuition allows you to learn at your own pace, either on location or in the comfort of your home.

Private photography tuition is £50ph and includes a year's photography support and unbiased equipment recommendations by email; and you're welcome to include friends and family!

Start by creating a free photography portfolio at www.500px.com with your three favourite photographs then email me at Ben@EnglishPhotographer.com so I can tailor the tuition to your style of photography.